Wednesday, May 31, 2017

24 Reasons Why I Love You by Melchor Rosario

I received compensation via Fiverr for sharing this post. I only share those items in which I think my readers may be interested.

24 Reasons Why I Love You


The book is about the kind of love that makes you rediscover who you really are and changes you into a completely different person. It tells you about the best kind of love, that awakens our soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and bring peace to our mind and soul. A collection of million tiny things, lead you to the path of true love. When we start to underestimate little things, we forget the true meaning of love. This is a book that takes you on a journey where you will rediscover the meaning of love and how it truly lies in simple things.

Selflessly, you start to dwell for the likelihood of someone else’s happiness, this is called ethereal love. The book makes you feel like love is a sea where little insignificant things can form tidy and huge waves of bliss and happiness. When you are in love, you are not doing anything on purpose, it is the tidal wave that takes you along and you don’t even know where you are heading. This book is dedicated to all those lovebirds who wish to be in love with their other half madly and for them, love doesn’t depreciate; rather its strength is proportional to the passing time.

www.melchorrosario.com




http://amzn.to/2seRErG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the tremendous amount of spam I receive on my blogs, all comments are moderated and will be added throughout the day.